Wednesday, November 26, 2008

School over soon.

My last chapter test is tomorrow (Wed) and then the final is on the 10th of Dec. I am then done for a tiny bit with school. It starts back up in Jan., but I get a bit of a rest. So far so good. I am getting around a 99% for the class so far. I guess we will see with this last chapter test and the final. Next semester I am going to take another math class and English. Both count towards my nursing degree. So soon I will have done three classes of my pre-reqs. Yay! Only like a million more to go, but I am doing better than I was. The class that I already took that counted was 'Human Growth and Dev.'. So soon I will have HG&G, Math 1020, and Eng 101 behind me. Yay!!

2 comments:

Lois Brown said...

Congratulations sweetie! I could not be prouder! You are doing great just keep hanging in there!

Lois Brown said...

Yeepee! Yout got another 100!!!! You are doing great! You're amazing. Love you, Mom